Join us for Reiki 1 and 2
February 12th and 13th 10:00 am-5:00 pm with Hank Setala and Nanette Marie.
Are you looking to retake a class? Contact Hank for repeat pricing Hank@thesonicshaman.com. Register for both classes for a package price.
Nanette has touched over 10,000 people with the healing power of reiki and has worked with people around the world. Her mission is to support people in their healing journey as they evolve into the divine being that they truly be.
Hank Has been practicing Reiki since 2008 and has been attuned to several different types of Reiki. He also is a graduate of the Fellowships of the Spirit School of Healing and Prophecy in Lily Dale New York.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is perhaps the most recognized energy modality on the planet. It is even offered at the Cleveland Clinic. Reiki is a Japanese word meaning “God guided life energy”, however, some of its symbols are traced back to ancient shamanic practices as well as ties to ancient Indian traditions.
It is not only a healing tool but can be used as a practice of self-development to increase your awareness, intuition, and conscious creation.
Anyone with the willingness to receive and be nurtured can have a profound experience giving or receiving Reiki.
What you will learn
After taking Reiki 1 & 2 you will:
- Know how to use reiki both intuitively or with a positioning protocol.
- Learn a scanning technique to find energy imbalances
- Use a gazing technique to pick up past life and other information from a client.
- Learn how to empower items and objects with reiki to use for yourself of giving as talismans for your clients.
- Learn how to do distance healing individually or as a group ceremony
- Incorporate tools from other modalities into Reiki that are mutually complementary.
And so much more!